Monday, October 12, 2009

End of holiday T.T

Last week of holiday. Seriously... I'm dreading school reopen!! In less than a week it will be :(

Let's look back on what I did for last week... As well as let's look @ what will be happening for this week.

5th (Mon) : Card making session with Fel... Then celebrating 1yr anniversary with Deardear @ night
6th (Tues) : Work 5pm-1030pm
7th (Wed) : Went Sim Lim, then Douby Ghaut with Deardear... SA committee meeting at night
8th (Thurs) :Driving practical in e late morning... Then work @ 5pm-1030pm
9th (Fri) : Sushi buffet wid Fel... Then Sentosa for exploration trip wid Fel & Da
10th (Sat) : Out with deardear... Went Auto Fair in the noon...
11th (Sun) : Working 10am-4pm... Interview shooting @ night

12th (Mon) : Working frm 5pm-1030pm
13th (Tues) : Out wid Deardear
14th (Wed) : Working frm 10am-1030pm
15th (Thurs) : Driving practical @ late afternoon
16th (Fri) : Helping out @ Mom's school carnival
17th (Sat) : SA yr 3 meeting in the morning... Xavier's bday party @ night...
18th (Sun) : Nothing on

Guess this week of mine will be way more relaxin compared to e previous 5 weeks? *shrug* Will kinda dread Wed since I'm on full shift *pouts*

Haix... Not meetin deardear much tis week as he workin aftnn shift :( meetin onli for a day? haix~

Can't w8 for thurs to clear another of my pract sub... I wanna get my license!!!!!

Just kinda realise tt I been meeting Fel for practically every week?! gosh! *no offense gal~~~* But she's a gd company... seriously... As long as she dun get on my nerves =.= *which is pretty often =.="

Hopefully... tis week can start on clearin up my rm once n for all @.@ n oso some stuff tt i been delayin since a few holiday ago @.@



I WANT THIS WEEK TO PASS SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: