Caught Haeundae: The Deadly Tsunami with Deardear @ The Cathay...
Not something I expected, in the sense that I thought it will be in the same tone as The Day After Tomorrow... But it is infact 75% comedy? With only the beginning and the last 1/2 hour being more serious....
Though the last 1/2 hour is much more serious than the rest of the movie... There's still comedy injected in it... A little too much comedy somehow for this movie...
But still, it pretty good...
Oh... Cathay having a fund raising for the Philippines Earthquake. Watch the movie for S$15 at the Grand Cathay on 17th (or it is 24th?) Oct. 100% of the money will go to the funds.
Not something I expected, in the sense that I thought it will be in the same tone as The Day After Tomorrow... But it is infact 75% comedy? With only the beginning and the last 1/2 hour being more serious....
Though the last 1/2 hour is much more serious than the rest of the movie... There's still comedy injected in it... A little too much comedy somehow for this movie...
But still, it pretty good...
Oh... Cathay having a fund raising for the Philippines Earthquake. Watch the movie for S$15 at the Grand Cathay on 17th (or it is 24th?) Oct. 100% of the money will go to the funds.
No comments:
Post a Comment