Thursday, October 29, 2009

Movie: Cloudy With A Chance of Meatball

Watch Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatball with Da @ GVBishan just now...

Glad that I didn't miss this animation! I miss watching such animations!!! Told Da that I would choose animation over any other movie, because it's this kind of show that really have a moral story behind it etc.

Had used the $2 rebate (and that is why I had caught this movie now~, soooo don't want to let my rebate go to waste)

Overall, it's a GREAT movie!! Was in thoughts even way after the movie.

Many of us, give up on persuading our dreams, because of the teasing and lack of supports from the people around us. A little faith can actually bring us a long way.

Failing isn't the end of the journey, but the element to enable you to learn and grow. What's important is that you have to remember to stand back up on your feet to continue on with the journey. Perhaps, at some point of time, you may have chosen another route. But the thing is, do you still remember who you really are, what your dream really is?


Somehow, I kinda able to relate to the Dad? Not able to express ourselves directly. Going one big round to convey what we want to say. Or rather, in my case, not even saying at all. Perhaps, what I need now is actually a thought-translator, to convey my thoughts out without me having to open my mouth. It will seriously be helpful.



Something that I didn't expect from the movie is that I'll be crying only right at the end of the movie. I know I'll cry, because having to watch quite a lot of animation, at a certain part of the movie, it always bring tears. Though I had expected it to be a happy ending, but still the ending amazed me.


It is a movie that is worth watching. Recommended.


P.S. I wish there's really a food machine around. It so cool! Imagine whole Singapore covered with Icecream~ Yummilicious~


Movies that I want to watch:
  • Caroline
  • 2012
  • Planet 51
  • My Sister's Keeper
  • My Girlfriend is An Agent
  • Imagine That
  • Amelia
  • New Moon
  • The Princess And The Frog

No comments: