Sunday, October 18, 2009

Xavier's Birthday Party

Had lots of fun @ Xavier's Birthday Party...

Xiao Yi fetch us @ 1.30... Went with Ah Dior to collect the cake and e food... Ok~ When I was told to help to collect, I kinda underestimate the amount of food, or rather, the size of the packaging... Super bulky sia~~~ Esp the ice cream cake!!

Had a surprise when I was collecting the ice cream cake... I saw my ex-2nd i/c, Jamaliah~ She's currently workin @ Thomas Plaza Swensen!!! Had a long chat with her while I w8 for them to prepare the cake... Even Da was pretty surprise when I mention to her... hah

Went back to Xiao Yi's hse... Carryin stuff over to the party venue, aka e function rm... Went back to e hse agn to prepare e food...

Kop AhDior's DSLR to use durin e party... Totally in love with it~~~~ Woohoo~ Told AhDior that can get DSLR for my present :P Then he told me he get me the lens only... Then I say: Ok~ get me the full set of lens... hehe~~ Took quite a lot of close up... Mayb that's y i'm super in love with the cam now... *and to think I keep asking Da why she wanna get a DSLR*

Was AhDior's assistant during games time... help to handle e kids in "Orange" group... They don't really listen to instruction =.=

Cake cutting den dinner... The Ah Diors havin havin a hard time tryin to cut e cake... Cuz too hard...

Yummilicious ice cream cake ^^


had change of plan for night time... 2yi ask me if i wanna go for e nite safari halloween... so ended up gng nite safari wid deardear n xz... shall blog abt tt in another entry...

No comments: