Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

Is it me, or this year seem to be more Halloween events around Singapore?


Last year I had only went to Night Safari Halloween with deardear... And also celebrated Halloween with SA peeps...

This year... I'm practically trying to attend those Halloween event EVERY WEEK!!!

1st week was Night Safari, which I ended up not entering due to some !$#$#@ reason... But with help from 2yi, went on the 2nd week...

3rd week, went to Sentosa... But end up not going cause it's an extra $20+ expense... See no point of paying that amount. Moreover, Image of Singapore is spooky enough without those 'ghost and ghouls'

This coming sat, aka Halloween day, will be going to another Halloween event... Though, I have yet to decide if to go for Science Center or Escape... haix...

If going for Science Center, can visit Body Worlds exhibition at the same time. Paying S$26 for both the Body Worlds admission as well as a Night walk? Can't remember the details...

If going for Escape, won't have to pay a single cent, cause free admission for nEbO member...



Now the main problem is finding company to go with... Anyone want to go with me please???

No comments: