365 days
52 weeks
12 months
Before I knew it, it's been a year since I'm attached.
Just that I still kinda find it hard to believe, that one year had just past like that. Counting down to 5th of each month for the past one year. And now, this is the 12th times that I had counted down to.
The journey isn't totally smooth, but I guess, with those hurdles and problems, it is how we understand each other better.
I guess, I'm just one lucky girl to have a boyfriend like him. Despite times and again I had pissed him off, he is always the one who give in, though I may be the one at fault. Tolerate my behaviour, attitude and mood swing. Worry about my safety and well-being.
I know that what I have done at times would have turn anyone off and end the relationship. But he didn't. And because of the things that had happen, I know my importance to him.
He may not be the one who understand me well, but at least I know, he is always the one trying to put a smile on my face. Being the one who can cheer me up when I'm unhappy. Being the one who still can make me laugh when I'm angry. Being the one who warm my heart every now and then.
He may not be the best boyfriend. But I still love him.
I'm glad that I have him for the past one year. And I hope it will stay that way.
Deardear,
Happy 1 year anniversary ^^
52 weeks
12 months
Before I knew it, it's been a year since I'm attached.
Just that I still kinda find it hard to believe, that one year had just past like that. Counting down to 5th of each month for the past one year. And now, this is the 12th times that I had counted down to.
The journey isn't totally smooth, but I guess, with those hurdles and problems, it is how we understand each other better.
I guess, I'm just one lucky girl to have a boyfriend like him. Despite times and again I had pissed him off, he is always the one who give in, though I may be the one at fault. Tolerate my behaviour, attitude and mood swing. Worry about my safety and well-being.
I know that what I have done at times would have turn anyone off and end the relationship. But he didn't. And because of the things that had happen, I know my importance to him.
He may not be the one who understand me well, but at least I know, he is always the one trying to put a smile on my face. Being the one who can cheer me up when I'm unhappy. Being the one who still can make me laugh when I'm angry. Being the one who warm my heart every now and then.
He may not be the best boyfriend. But I still love him.
I'm glad that I have him for the past one year. And I hope it will stay that way.
Deardear,
Happy 1 year anniversary ^^
"Loving someone is loving that someone
despite that person's flaws and weakness."
despite that person's flaws and weakness."
No comments:
Post a Comment