I finally got my hands on something that I been eye-ing for like 1year ago? And the most satisfying part is that I got two of it... And I caught it myself when I play on the UFO catcher!!! Woohoo~
Caught 2 1GB Mickey Mouse MP3!!!! And I had actually spent S$26 for both~ The 1st one I caught, I had spend S$4 only~ haha... Though didn't have the same luck for the 2nd one...
Trying to decide if I wanna keep one as accessory... As it's very small and can be worn as a pendant... Hmm~
Going to sell it at my blogshop... Selling around S$25-30 each... Market price for it is S$40...
*pondering*

Maybe can go and catch more when my pay is in... *ARGH!!! WHEN MY PAY COMING IN?!*
Caught 2 1GB Mickey Mouse MP3!!!! And I had actually spent S$26 for both~ The 1st one I caught, I had spend S$4 only~ haha... Though didn't have the same luck for the 2nd one...
Trying to decide if I wanna keep one as accessory... As it's very small and can be worn as a pendant... Hmm~
Going to sell it at my blogshop... Selling around S$25-30 each... Market price for it is S$40...
*pondering*

Maybe can go and catch more when my pay is in... *ARGH!!! WHEN MY PAY COMING IN?!*
No comments:
Post a Comment