Has it really only the second week of sch reopen? Why am I feeling that it's like near mid or whatosever of school term, and that everything seem to be just pushing in around me?!
Projects, reports, journal reviews!
For this semester, I'm practically just reliving 1/2 of what I had gone through 1year ago... With 2 modules that is totally new to me... But somehow, why is it that it feel that stress is just lurking behind me, waiting for me to fall?
A sense of helplessness is washing over me... Seriously... Lost, confuse, helpless... And that seem to barely sum up how I'm feeling at this point of time...
2 reports down, 2 tutorials down...
Market survey questionnaire to be set up... Market survey to be collected and analyze... Project to be defined... Journal articles to find...
Indeed, it's only the second week... Yet everything have already being passed to us... Requirement for project, deadline for them, etc... So much for a relaxing 1st week that I was hoping for...
But at, taking classes with those juniors was rather enjoyable, especially those practical session with them... Having to work with the juniors as I'm the only one in that class, had enable me to know some of them... And seriously, I enjoy working with them...
This semester will be a lone ranger most of the time... Since most part of my timetable isn't the same as the rest... Rather pack at times, yet I seriously dread those thursday which I'm having that 5hours break...
I'm dread week 4 as well... due of journal review... presentations... ARGH!!! Can the time just stop on this saturday?!
Trying hard to stick to my resolution for this semester... Though i'm not exactly doing what I had set to do, but it's getting there, at least, it's better than those previous semester... Hoping I have the determination to stick it out...
2 days down... Another 3 more days to go~
Projects, reports, journal reviews!
For this semester, I'm practically just reliving 1/2 of what I had gone through 1year ago... With 2 modules that is totally new to me... But somehow, why is it that it feel that stress is just lurking behind me, waiting for me to fall?
A sense of helplessness is washing over me... Seriously... Lost, confuse, helpless... And that seem to barely sum up how I'm feeling at this point of time...
2 reports down, 2 tutorials down...
Market survey questionnaire to be set up... Market survey to be collected and analyze... Project to be defined... Journal articles to find...
Indeed, it's only the second week... Yet everything have already being passed to us... Requirement for project, deadline for them, etc... So much for a relaxing 1st week that I was hoping for...
But at, taking classes with those juniors was rather enjoyable, especially those practical session with them... Having to work with the juniors as I'm the only one in that class, had enable me to know some of them... And seriously, I enjoy working with them...
This semester will be a lone ranger most of the time... Since most part of my timetable isn't the same as the rest... Rather pack at times, yet I seriously dread those thursday which I'm having that 5hours break...
I'm dread week 4 as well... due of journal review... presentations... ARGH!!! Can the time just stop on this saturday?!
Trying hard to stick to my resolution for this semester... Though i'm not exactly doing what I had set to do, but it's getting there, at least, it's better than those previous semester... Hoping I have the determination to stick it out...
2 days down... Another 3 more days to go~
No comments:
Post a Comment